This bracelet is enclosed with a rustic style Aztec Eagle symbol metal shank button. This wrap bracelet is made up of natural gemstone beads and genuine leather cord. The gemstone beads are mixture of natural Amazonite and Italian Onyx.
Amazonite is a beautiful blue green stone that is usually seen with white streaks running through it. The green color comes from copper that infuses as the crystals are forming. It is believed that Amazonite assists in communicating one’s true thoughts and feelings without over-emotionalism.
Onyx is a natural semi-translucent stone. It was known to be used in Egypt as early as the Second Dynasty to make bowls and other pottery items. White Italian Onyx is believed to bring harmony to the mind and body along with the spirit.
A gift pouch will be included with the bracelet as shown in the last photo.
Bracelet Enclosed Length:
Use the following measurements to imagine how the bracelet will fit around your own wrist comfortably.
• 6.1" - 7.25" (15.5 - 18.5 cm)
• The end leather knots are adjustable, so you can fit your wrist perfectly
• Cut off the extra leather at the bracelet end for neater look or simply tug the extra cord under the bracelet
• 6 mm gemstone round beads
• 1.5 mm thickness genuine leather cord
• 0.67" (1.7 cm) metal button