A deep and luminous Red Wine Garnet wrap bracelet woven with camel brown waxed cotton cord. The name is derived from ‘granatus’, the Latin word for seed or grain because of the stone’s resemblance to the small round seeds of a pomegranate.
Garnet is an ancient gemstone which were widely used since Bronze Age, especially by the people of Egypt to ward off evil eyes. They used this gem as talisman and amulets which is still one of the prominent uses of Garnet in today’s time.
• This bracelet will fit wrist sizes 15 to 17 cm (5.9 to 6.7 inches)
• The end knots are adjustable, so you can fit your wrist perfectly
• Cut off the extra cord at the bracelet end for neater look or simply tug the extra cord under the bracelet
• 6 mm gemstone round beads
• 1.5 mm Korea waxed cotton cord
• 14 mm metal button