● We respect the privacy of all our customers. We are committed to protect your data that we received from you.
● We only collect necessary information from you that is needed to fulfil your order, which includes first and last name, e-mail, phone number and full postal address. Our system also stores your IP address as a record.
● We do not reveal your personal data to anyone other than use your address for billing and to ship products to you. Your email is only used to contact you when needed, such as to send you order status updates.
● You do not need to register an account to purchase from us. If you do, your password is encrypted in the database and even we cannot read it. If you forget your password, our system has to reset it and generate a temporary one upon your request through a form.
● We do not store your credit card data under any circumstances. We use PayPal as our payment gateway. When you make a purchase, your payment details are only entered at PayPal secure website. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential data using SSL protocol with an encryption key length of 128 bits.
● If you subscribe to our newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. There are instructions written on the bottom of every newsletter to inform you about how to unsubscribe.
● Our shop uses "cookies" to store products in your shopping cart and temporary keeps track of visitors' clicks. Such method is used by all online shops, which is needed for checkout and makes the whole shopping process possible.
● You can easily remove this information by deleting your browser cookies and cache after you are done shopping. You should do so especially on a public computer. If not, someone might have access to your browsing information while using the same computer.
● Please contact us